2020 54th Rally Camping Reservations
Due to the current COVID-19 Pandemic we find it necessary to delay taking camping reservations. The tentative date to release applications will be July 1, 2020. As this is a fluid situation the date for release may change. Please continue to check back here or watch for Facebook posts with updated information.
Camping Rules have changed. Please read and follow the instructions. ESP camping forms should be in no later than May 1, 2019. Rally camping must be in no later than July 1, 2019. You must print and return both pages below. Thank you.
DUE TO HEALTH DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS
Campers who fail to pre-register may be turned away at the gate if sites are filled prior to rally.
- All pets must be leashed and kept on your campsite at all times. You are responsible to clean up after them
- You must present a copy of your pet's current rabies certificate
- All campers and tents must be placed 5 foot from all site boundaries. This applies to the camper and awning
- Quiet times are from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Per Club By-laws - NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES on premises
- Please supply your own campfire ring and firewood. NO GROUND FIRES
- The Steam Grounds are a no drone or Chinese Lantern zone