2022 Annual Gas & Steam Engine Rally - Camping Registration
**Your Membership must be current to Camp during the 2022 Rally. We will be checking for valid 2022 Membership before accepting your Camping Registration.**
Camper placement for the 2022 Rally will begin Monday September 5th at 8am. We will be placing campers from 8am-6pm thru the week.
Due to Health Department Requirements Campers who fail to pre-register may be turned away at the gate if sites are filled prior to Rally.
- All pets must be leashed and kept on your campsite at all times. You are responsible to clean up after them
- You must present a copy of your pet's current rabies certificate
- All campers and tents must be placed 5 foot from all site boundaries. This applies to the camper and awning
- Quiet times are from 11:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Quiet Generators ONLY
- Per Club By-laws - NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES on premises
- Please supply your own campfire ring and firewood. NO GROUND FIRES
- The Steam Grounds are a no drone or Chinese Lantern zone
- Garbage is carry in/carry out
Have a question about Camping? Please call Lou at 585-409-8308 or Mandy at 585-813-2796 OR fill out the Contact Us form below.